Naruto 4 Ever

Forum o mandze i anime Naruto.

• Nie jesteś zalogowany.
  • Polecamy: Moda

Ogłoszenie

UWAGA: 143 odcinek Shippuuden-a już DZISIAJ!!!

• Index
  •  » Pytania
  •  » I demand to recount how I got playpen

#1 18-08-2012 14:58:51

piemsjuique

Student Akademii

Punktów :   

I demand to recount how I got playpen

Generally I like this but I washed the mat at the bottom as per instructions and a little jail appeared. My washing clique has not done this to any other items washed (and with a neonate - there are a stacks!!!) so I don a fault with the figures - peradventure a toy inadequacy that the washing exposed. I thought it would be hands down to perturb a replacement mat but here is the reply from Lindam.

So I think beware - maybe I honest got a sensitive lone but Lindam aren't exactly falling over themselves to apologise

"As a result of you respecting your email.
more about playpens
I am base to catch that this has happened to your mattress. I have logged your comments and we certainly value your feedback.

Lindam only works with approved testing facilities around the world to purvey certified quality products that reflect in the excellent levels of draw, development and manufacture: assuring day by day treble standards across the range. The mattress has been tested at a wash of 30 degrees and it is perfectly proper to do so. If your mattress has developed a defect it isn't necessarily a fault with the issue so on this occasion we are impotent to offer a replacement.
more nearby playpens

• Index
  •  » Pytania
  •  » I demand to recount how I got playpen

Stopka forum

RSS